Book Title: OAE Special Education (043) Secrets Study Guide: OAE Test Review for the Ohio Assessments for Educators
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: OAE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This OAE Special Education (043) study guide includes OAE Special Education (043) practice test questions. Our OAE Special Education (043) study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the OAE Special Education (043) test. Mometrix's OAE Special Education (043) test study guide reviews the most important components of the OAE Special Education (043) exam.
The OAE Special Education (043) Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. OAE Special Education (043) Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the OAE Special Education (043).
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the OAE Special Education (043) Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
OAE Special Education (043) Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough overview of the OAE Special Education (043)
- An examination of students with disabilities
- A guide to assessment and program planning
- An in-depth look at learning environments and instructional practices
- A breakdown of foundations and professional practice
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Ohio Department of Education and Pearson Education, Inc. expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Students with Disabilities section covers:
- Piaget's theory of cognitive development
- Early language development
- Blind students
- Impact on families
The Assessment and Program Planning section covers:
- Reliability and validity
- Cut score
- Legally required information in IEP
- Key members of the IEP team
The Learning Environments and Instructional Practices section covers:
- Expectations and student behavior
- Physical education for disabled students
- Crisis intervention and prevention
- Personal and social skills
- Transition planning and Indicator 13
The Foundations and Professional Practice section covers:
- History of disabilities and special education
- Classroom management and behavior management
- Culturally and linguistically diverse students
- Professional development
- Strategies to reflect on effectiveness of work
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the OAE Special Education (043) Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- OAE Special Education (043) test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the OAE Special Education (043) test.
- OAE Special Education (043) exam prep that will help you elevate your OAE Special Education (043) test score.
- OAE Special Education (043) practice test questions and much more...